Acquisition of Consolidated Enterprise Support Services (ACCESS)
Intelligent Decisions (ID), Inc., has a strategic relationship with Wright-Patterson U.S. Air Force Base’s (AFB) Aeronautical Systems Center to provide Advisory & Assistance Services (A&AS) for the ACCESS Program.
Contract Number: FA8622-12-D-8007
Contract Type: Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) with Fixed Price Level of Effort, Cost Plus Fixed Fee, and Firm Fixed Price task orders
Contract Users: Supports mission needs across the U.S. Air Force
Ordering Period: December 2011 through December 2014 with a six-month option extension
Additional information: ID is a small business awardee under this contract; therefore, the Government will receive small business credit
Points of Contact:
John Sanders, Senior Director, DoD Operations
Clarence Pape, PMO lead
To contact the entire ID ACCESS Team, please use this email address: AFACCESS@intelligent.net
Key Service Areas:
ID will provide a wide range of support across the three areas within the ACCESS Program:
- Management and Professional Support Services – Contractual services that provide assistance, advice or training for the efficient and effective management and operation of organizations, activities and support services for research or systems;
- Studies, Analyses and Evaluations – Contracted services that provide organized, analytical assessments/evaluations in support of policy development, decision-making, management or administration; and
- Engineering and Technical Services – Contractual services used to support the program office during the acquisition cycle by providing such services as systems engineering and technical direction to ensure the effective operations and maintenance of a weapons system, or a major system, or to provide direct support of a weapons system that is essential to research, development, production, operations or maintenance of a system.
Areas of Support:
As part of the ACCESS Program, ID will provide all levels of A&AS support from junior to senior level, as well as subject matter experts in a variety of disciplines, including:
- Administrative Support
- Acquisition Program Management Support
- Program/Project Management Support
- Management Analyst Support
- Test & Evaluation Management Support
- Security Management Support
- Configuration/Data Management Support
- Information Systems Support
- Operations Research Support
- Financial Management/Comptroller Support
- Communications, Marketing and Public Affairs Support
- Engineering Support
- Facilitation and Training Support
- Historical Archival Support
- Litigation Support
- Logistics Support
- Manufacturing Quality Support
- Procurement Support
- Subject Matter Expert Support
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Intelligent Decisions at Wright Patterson AFB, please send your resume to ACCESScareers@intelligent.net. We will review your resume and keep it on file and will contact you if a position matches your qualifications.
ID’s partners in A&AS delivery for the ACCESS Program are:
- Computers Universal, Inc.
- Copper River Information Technology, LLC
- Farfield Systems, Inc.
- inode ink
- Omega Security International
- Tatitlek Corporation
- TechOpps, Inc.
ID Ohio Office
2661 Commons Boulevard
Beaver Creek, OH 45431
21445 Beaumeade Circle
Ashburn, VA 20147
About Intelligent Decisions:
Founded in 1988, Intelligent Decisions, Inc., is a recognized leader in developing and delivering innovative federal IT solutions to the civilian, defense, and intelligence communities. For more information, visit www.intelligent.net or call toll-free (800) 929-8331.